- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 13, 2008
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Subtitles - English (SDH), Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes: "Numb: An Inside Look"
- Audio Commentary: Harris Goldberg - Director
- Harris Goldberg - Director
- Matthew Perry - Actor
- Mary Steenburgen - Actress
- Theatrical Trailer
- Kevin Pollack - Actor
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Empire - 07/01/2008
3 stars out of 5 -- "[T]his dark indie rom-com is surprisingly entertaining....[With] a smart script and great supporting turns from the likes of Kevin Pollak and Mary Steenburgen..."
Matthew Perry (FRIENDS) stars in this delirious comedy about a man who tries to find the right therapist to treat his rapidly deteriorating mind. As the movie unfolds, Perry's character, Hudson Milbank, soon discovers that the people placed in charge of treating him are actually crazier than he is.
Description by Image Entertainment:
Hudson Milbank (Matthew Perry) is convinced that he's going insane. But he's just met the perfect girl (Lynn Collins, The Lake House) and struggles to be his most charming self. Meanwhile, he frantically seeks a cure for his anxieties and goes through a string of therapists who turn out to be crazier than him. Co-starring Kevin Pollak (The Usual Suspects) and Mary Steenburgen as a hilarious lusty psychiatrist, Numb will warm the heart of anybody who has ever teetered on the edge of a breakdown.
Romantic Comedy |