Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Fox Searchlight
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- HD 5.1 Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- Interviews: 2001 35th Anniversary Piece Featuring Interviews with Adam West and Burt Ward
- Additional Audio - Isolated Score Track 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio (Lossless)
- Audio Commentary:
- Adam West - Star; Burt Ward - Star
- Lorenzo Semple Jr. - Screenwriter
- Batman: A Dynamic Legacy
- Caped Crusaders: A Heroes Tribute
- Gotham City's Most Wanted
- The Batmobile Revealed with George Barris
- BATMAN on Location: Mapping the Movie
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Teaser Trailer
- Forced Trailers: Jumper (now on),Day After Tomorrow (now on),Independence Day (now on)
- Holy Pop-Up Trivia Track, Batman!
- Interactive Pressbook
- The Batmobile Interactive Tour – A 360 Degree Navigational Tour
- From the Vaults of Adam West
- Production Stills
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb."
This full-length Batman movie was unleashed during the height of the television show's popularity in 1966, taking America to dizzying levels of superhero camp it had never before experienced. In stark contrast with the many dark and gritty incarnations of Batman, the film features all four of the famous crime fighter's most dastardly and cunning adversaries--the Penguin, the Joker, the Riddler, and Catwoman--joining forces to take over the world thanks to a De-Hydrator that turns people into piles of dust. The Caped Crusader and his trusty sidekick Robin pull out all the stops to thwart the bad guys, even if it means a BIFF! or a KA-POW! Before Keaton, before Bale, Adam West was...Batman.
Kaaapowie! Holy feature film, Batman... one based on the tongue-in-cheek, campy 1960's television series. Watch Batman and Robin battle sharks, Catwoman, The Joker and The Riddler on the big screen. Can they try to prevent the bad guys from taking over the world' With a "wham!" and a "pow!" and a "zip!"... our heroes just might win.
Comic Book |
- Rated BBFC U by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Cinematographer: Howard Schwartz