Flirting With Forty
Boy. Oh boy.....
|You Save:||$9.01 (60% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 5, 2009
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Heather Locklear, Robert Buckley, Stefanie von Pfetten, Vanessa Williams & Chelah Horsdal|
|Directed by||Mikael Salomon|
Heather Locklear (MELROSE PLACE, T.J. HOOKER) stars in this romantic dramedy as Jackie Laurens, a bored, weary divorcee and mother of two who thinks she's found the perfect way to celebrate the big 4-0: a relaxing vacation in Hawaii. But when the combination of a mid-life crisis and a sizzling one-night stand with a half-her-age surfing instructor (LIPSTICK JUNGLE's Robert Buckley) gets to Jackie's head, she finds herself escaping back to Hawaii at every possible moment--sometimes at the expense of her family and work life. Funnily enough, it may take the unconventional wisdom of Jackie's young lover to remind her how to come to grips with getting older. FLIRTING WITH FORTY is based on the bestselling novel by Jane Porter.
Jackie (Heather Locklear, TV's "Spin City") is a recently divorced mother of two vacationing alone in Hawaii for her 40th birthday. Against her better judgment, she allows the hunky, much younger, resident surf instructor (Robert Buckley, TV's Lipstick Jungle") to sweep her off her feet. What begins as a scorching one-night stand quickly turns into love as she jets off to Hawaii every chance she gets. But with kids, a disapproving ex-husband and friends, and an ocean separating them, real love becomes real tricky. When Jackie loses her balance, it takes her lover to teach her how to get back on the board before she misses the one wave that will change her life. Based on the best-selling novel by Jane Porter.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 18 ratings.
Based on 18 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Edition) (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Easy Money (DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Edition) (DVD + CD Soundtrack) ~ $1.58 on SALE