- Released: September 27, 2005
- Label: Fueled By Ramen
Rolling Stone - No. 986, p.903.5 stars out of 5
- "...Panic pillage two pop-friendly musical trends--Eighties keyboard nostalgia and angry-boy pop-punk--and create something new."
Kerrang (Magazine) - p.67Ranked #15
in Kerrang's "20 Greatest Albums of 2006" -- "[A] ridiculously accomplished debut album that overflowed with moments of inspired melodic invention."
Mojo (Publisher) - p.1124 stars out of 5
-- "[U]ltra-sharp lyrics and high-velocity mood and tempo switches make listening as exciting as lugeing down an ice chute with blindfolds on."
- 2.The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
- 3.London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines
- 4.Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks
- 6.Time to Dance
- 7.Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
- 9.But It's Better If You Do
- 10.I Write Sins Not Tragedies
- 11.I Constantly Thank God for Esteban
- 12.There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just ...
- 13.Build God, Then We'll Talk
Personnel: Ryan Ross (guitar, accordion, piano, organ, keyboards); Heather Stebbins (cello).
Audio Mixer: Matt Squire.
Recording information: Dang! Studios; SOMD.
Photographer: Alan Ferguson.