No Time for Sergeants
|You Save:||$0.60 (10% Off)|
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 59 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 4, 2010
- Originally Released: 1958
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Andy Griffith, Myron McCormick, Nick Adams & Murray Hamilton|
|Performer:||Ed Begley, Don Knotts, Myron McCormick, Nick Adams & Murray Hamilton|
|Directed by||Mervyn LeRoy|
Description by OLDIES.com:
- Griffith had plenty of prep time for the role, having played Stockdale in both the Broadway play and a television special that preceded the film.
- The story served as the inspiration for GOMER PYLE, which would spin off from Griffith's own ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 119 ratings.
I thought I'd seen all the good movies from the past, but somehow this one passed me by. I saw it on TV for the first time a few months ago, and soon after I decided I had to buy it. The way Andy Griffith talks, the one-liners, the story...it's all so funny and comes together so well. I think Andy Griffith plays the part so well because he first played it on Broadway years earlier. Definitely recommended to anyone who needs a good laugh or wants to become a P.L.O (Permanent Latrine Orderly).
© 2017 OLDIES.com and its affiliates and partner companies. All rights reserved.