Dr. Elmo Sings the Boos
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Dr. Demento ~ Greatest Christmas Novelty CD of All Time ~ $13.57
- Released: July 30, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: BMG Special Product
- 1.Redneck Dracula
- 2.The Fly
- 3.Scariest Thing I'll Ever Do
- 4.Texas Chainsaw Halloween
- 5.Pointy, The Pyramid Pumpkin
- 6.Haunted Hoedown
- 7.Party Arty
- 8.The Witch and the Toad
- 9.Global Warmin'
- 10.Bad Black Cat
Personnel: Dr. Elmo (vocals); Gary Potterton (vocals, guitar, mandolin, bass guitar, drums); Annie Stocking, Doug Adams (vocals); Frank Martin , Frank Martin (keyboards); Reed Fromer (keyboards).
Audio Mixer: Justin Lieberman.
Recording information: THE HIVE Studio, San Rafael, CA.
Illustrator: Tim Haggerty.
Arranger: Frank Martin.
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer (With Bonus DVD) (CD)
Out of StockSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 57,146
- UPC: 755174072925
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Rock & Pop: Christmas Music Categories:
Academy of St. Martins in the Field Christmas With the Academy (CD) ~
$14.85 Super Savings
- Edie Adams The Edie Adams Christmas Album (CD) ~ $10.78
- Air Supply Christmas Album (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
- All-4-One An All-4-One Christmas (CD) ~ $13.25
Davie Allan Fuzz for the Holidays, Volume 2 (CD) ~
$13.81 Super Savings