Lost Crime Shows - Volume 2 (Boston Blackie / Alarm / Mandrake the Magician / The Witness / Front Page Detective)
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 7, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame
- (unspecified) - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Kent Taylor, Fred Waring, Lee Marvin & Edmund Lowe|
|Directed by||Sobey Martin, William F. Claxton, Will Jason, Bernard Girard & Arnold Wester|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Boston Blackie - "The Motorcycle Kid" (1953): Blackie intervenes to help a friend's teenage son, who's in trouble after committing a robbery. Starring Kent Taylor, Lois Collier, Gloria Talbott; Directed by Sobey Martin.1953
Alarm (1956): This episode of the firefighting series presents a dramatic recreation of that horrific night of November 28, 1942, when nearly 500 people died in the Cocoanut Grove nightclub fire in Boston. Starring Fred Waring, John Hoyt; Directed by William F. Claxton.
Mandrake the Magician (1954): Mandrake and Lothar battle enemy agents who have kidnapped Princess Narda. Based on the famous comic strip hero with hypnotic powers, this unsold NBC pilot featured Coe Norton, an actual stage magician, in the title role. Starring Coe Norton, Woody Strode, Lisa Howard; Directed by Will Jason.
Counterpoint - "The Witness" (1952): A small-time thug pulls the perfect jewel heist, but his getaway is witnessed by a strange man in clown make-up. Starring Lee Marvin, William Schallert; Directed by Bernard Girard.
Front Page Detective -"Seven Seas To Danger" (1951): A smuggler stows away on a Siamese freighter bound for the U.S. so he can keep a close eye on a cache of stolen diamonds. Starring Edmund Lowe; Directed by Arnold Wester.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
- Sales Rank: 7,635
- UPC: 089218583390
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Alpha Video Labels:
- Ace of Clubs (1925) / Another Man's Boots (1922) (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces and Eights (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE