WWII Blitzkrieg: The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich
|You Save:||$5 (50% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Ike: Countdown to D-Day ~ $10.92
- The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (Full Screen) ~ $15.98 (Save 20%)
- Third Reich: The Rise and the Fall ~ $6.95
- World War II Collector's Set: 6 Films ~ $5.74
- WWII - Chronicle of the Third Reich ~ $17.29
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: March 10, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Columbia River Ent.
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Invasion of Europe
- Battle of Britian
- The Eastern Front
- The Turning Tide
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This comprehensive documentary chronicles the military might of Germany's Nazi party, from its inception in the 1930s to its defeat by the Allied forces in 1945.
Blitzkrieg: The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich follows the dramatic rise of Nazi military power and its eventual defeat at the hands of the Allied powers. In September 1939, Nazi Germany first unleashed its lightening-fast warfare, Blitzkrieg, upon a hapless Poland. By June of 1940, with the surrender of France, German military forces dominated the European continent. Less than five years later Nazi Germany lay in ruin, their military power shattered. Features rare US and German archival footage, many seen here for the fi rst time.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Documentaries genre:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Starwoids (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE
- NBC News - Inside Evil: Serial Killers Jeffrey Dahmer & Son of Sam (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE
- Trains - The Golden Age of Trains, Volume 1 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Trains - The Golden Age of Trains, Volume 3 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE