Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 8 hours, 45 minutes
- Released: January 28, 2014
- Originally Released: 2014
- Label: Pbs (Direct)
- Note: Over 30 minutes of bonus video:
- Go behind the scenes and witness the making of Season 4!
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The fourth season of DOWNTON ABBEY finds the house mourning the tragic death of Matthew. Mary looks to the rest of the family to help raise her child, now fatherless, while meeting the unexpected challenges of several interested suitors. Elsewhere, Rose continues to dream of London, and Edith finds her relationship with Michael Gregson under threat.