- Number of Discs: 3
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 143 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: November 12, 2013
- Originally Released: 2014
- Label: Millennium
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The three orginal tv movies and two reunion TV movies
- The original pilot episode where Dr. Mark Sloan makes his first appearance on TV in "Jake and the Fatman", through which the series became a spin-off
- A bonus episode of the beloved detective series, "Mannix"
- A bonus clip from season 5 where Dr. Mark Sloan meets Rob Petrie from "The Dick Van Dyke Show"
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- PCM Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Legendary, five-time Emmy Award-winner Dick Van Dyke recognized for his iconic TV roles in 2013 with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Screen Actors Guild enjoyed yet another hit series for eight seasons (1993-2001) as Dr. Mark Sloan on CBS hour-long murder mystery, Diagnosis Murder. As chief of internal medicine at Community General Hospital in Los Angeles and a L.A.P.D. consultant, Sloan has a knack for getting into trouble, negotiating the twists and turns of mysteries and solving crimes with the help of his son, Steve, a homicide detective played by real-life son Barry Van Dyke.
Special Features BONUS: - The three original TV pilot movies and two reunion TV films. The original pilot episode where Dr. Mark Sloan makes his first appearance on TV from Jake and the Fatman, through which the series became a spin-off. - A bonus episode of the beloved detective series, Mannix. A bonus clip from Season 5 where Dr. Mark Sloan meets Rob Petrie from The Dick Van Dyke Show