- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 2, 2010
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Magnolia
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: HDNet: A Look at Ong Bak 2
- Behind-The-Scenes: Capturing a Warrior
- Ong Bak 3 - Exclusive Footage
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, Thai
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 10/23/2009
"Jaa's graceful moves are the biggest attraction in ONG BAK 2....Seeing him leaping nimbly along the backs of a thundering herd of beasts is impressive to say the least..."
New York Times - 10/23/2009
"[I]t's really all about the fighting, carried out in a variety of Asian styles, including one Mr. Jaa invented for the film."
Entertainment Weekly - 10/29/2009
"[E]njoy the extravagant fight stunts, the restless camera work, and the sluicing rivers of blood and mud."
Hollywood Reporter - 10/19/2009
"First-rate action scenes alternate with florid melodrama....An excellent vehicle for martial-arts champ Tony Jaa..."
Muay Thai martial arts master Tony Jaa returns to deliver a bone-breaking barrage of knees and elbows in this action opus that finds the star not only delivering blows in front of the camera, but calling the shots behind it as well. Despite the title's indication of this film as a sequel to 2003's ONG-BAK: THE THAI WARRIOR, this movie has no narrative connection to the events of the earlier work, despite the fact that both films star Jaa.