Flashback: 50 Events That Shaped America
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: November 5, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Millennium
- Encoding: Region [unknown]
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
This documentary surveys fifty different historical events that transformed the United States of America. Among the many subjects are the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Charles Lindburgh's record setting solo flight, and the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
99¢ on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!