Gary Moore Gary Moore & Friends - One Night in Dublin: A Tribute to Phil Lynott
|You Save:||$0.77 (8% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Also released as:
- by Gary Moore ~ Gary Moore & the Midnight Blues - Live at Montreux 1990 ~ $9.22
- by Gary Moore ~ Live at Montreux 2010 ~ $9.22
- by Gary Moore ~ Blues for Jimi ~ $8.99
- by Thin Lizzy ~ Rockpalast: Are You Ready? ~ $9.94
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 4, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Eagle Rock Ent
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Dolby Digital DTS Surround - English
- PCM Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- "Walking By Myself"
- "Don't Believe a Word"
- "Emerald" (Featuring Brian Robertson)
- "Still in Love with You" (Featuring Brian Robertson)
- "Black Rose" (Featuring Scott Gorham)
- "Cowboy Song" (Featuring Scott Gorham)
- "The Boys are Back in Town" Featuring Scott Gorham)
- "Whiskey in the Jar" (Featuring Eric Bell)
- "Parisienne Walkways" (Featuring Eric Bell)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Aubrey Powell|
|Music Performer:||Gary Moore & Various|
In celebration of Phil Lynott's short but bright musical career, ONE NIGHT IN DUBLIN features Gary Moore, Brian Downey, Eric Bell, Jethro Tull's Jonathan Noyce, and many others performing a hard-rocking set of Thin Lizzy classics. The touching tribute, recorded in 2005 on what would have been Lynott's 56th birthday, includes energetic renditions of "Still in Love with You," "Walking by Myself," and "The Boys are Back in Town."
- 1.Walking by Myself [DVD]
- 2.Jailbreak [DVD]
- 3.Don't Believe a Word [DVD]
- 4.Emerald [DVD]
- 5.Still in Love with You [DVD]
- 6.Black Rose [DVD]
- 7.Cowboy Song [DVD]
- 8.The Boys Are Back in Town [DVD]
- 9.Whiskey in the Jar [DVD]
- 10.Old Town [DVD][Excerpt]
- 11.Parisienne Walkways [DVD]
- 12.Bonus Material [DVD]
Description by Eagle Rock Entertainment:
On August 20th, 2005, on what would have been his 56th birthday, a statue of Phil Lynott was unveiled in Dublin's Grafton Street by his mother. There to witness the event were members of Thin Lizzy from throughout the band's career. Later that evening they joined forces under the leadership of Gary Moore for a concert that paid tribute to Lynott's memory. The core band of Moore, Jethro Tull bass player Jonathan Noyce, and Thin Lizzy's one and only drummer, Brian Downey, were joined by the stellar guitar talents of Brian Robertson, Scott Gorham, and Eric Bell for a set of Lizzy and Gary Moore classics.
Concert | Concerts | Irish Folk Music | Live Performances | Music (General) | Pop / Rock | Rock | Rock And Roll | Rock Legends | Rock Music | Rock Musicians | Tribute Concerts
Dear Mr. Fantasy: A Celebration for Jim Capaldi (DVD)
Out of PrintSave for Later
Rock Heroes: Original Hits & Video Clips [Import] (DVD)
Out of StockSave for Later
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 39 ratings.
Based on 39 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country's Family Reunion: A Grand Ole Time, Volume 1 & 2... (DVD)
$18.13 Super Savings
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE