The Range Busters Texas Troubleshooters (1942) / West of Pinto Basin (1942)
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 54 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: November 25, 2008
- Originally Released: 1942
- Label: Alpha Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune & John King|
|Directed by||S. Roy Luby|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Starring Ray "Crash" Corrigan, John "Dusty" King, Max "Alibi" Terhune, Glenn Strange, Riley Hill, Julie Duncan; Directed by S. Roy Luby.
West of Pinto Basin (1942, B&W): Carl Harvey is a crooked saloon owner with an ambitious plan to take control of all the ranch land around Pinto Basin. Homesteaders are desperate for irrigation water and need a dam built to solve their problems. But all the funds earmarked for dam construction have been systematically intercepted in daring stagecoach robberies. One by one, the ranchers sell off their stakes to Harvey for a fraction of their true value. The Range Busters aim to break up Harvey's outlaw enterprise before the whole valley falls into his clutches.
Starring Ray "Crash" Corrigan, John "Dusty" King, Max "Alibi" Terhune, Tristram Coffin, Gwen Gaze, Bud Osborne; Directed by S. Roy Luby.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Texas Troubleshooters was the 15th Range Buster movie and our terrific trio really were in thier prime here. The opening scene has John King warbling the then current hit "Deep in the Heart of Texas" with Max Terhune accompanying him with his classic birdcalls. Just when you think it can't get any better than that, someone starts throwing lead around and the Range Busters have to cancel thier vacation and defeat evildom.
Crash Corrigan, the orginal King of Cool, orders milk in a saloon in a classic scene and the Range Buster girl (in the days before Bond girls, Range Buster girls were legendary) is the nicely formed Julie Duncan. Glenn Strange is the villain and Kermit Maynard shows up so we can boo him, also.
(Both Duncan and Strange show up in the later Range Buster classic, "Haunted Ranch".) Of course our beloved chums win out in the end, because they are, after all, the Range Busters.
- Sales Rank: 8,206
- UPC: 089218570390
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Westerns Movie Categories:
- 100 Rifles (Widescreen) (DVD) ~ $10.84 LABOR DAY
- 3 Bad Men / Hangman's House (DVD) ~ $16.13 LABOR DAY
- 3 Godfathers (DVD) ~ $9.05 on SALE
- 3:10 to Yuma (Widescreen) (DVD) ~ $7
- 3:10 to Yuma (Blu-ray) ~ $7.99 LABOR DAY
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE