- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 15, 2013
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Building A Better Mummy, and in-depth look into the creative and technical processes that brought us the heart-stopping visual effects of the film, with director Stephen Sommers and the crew at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM).
- Feature commentary with director Stephen Sommers and editor Bob Ducsay.
- Visual and special effects formation.
- Egyptology 101.
- Deleted scenes.
- Theatrical trailers.
- Universal showcase.
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 10/01/1999
"...[Weisz is] seductive....Fraser gooses the movie with his deft comic timing..." -- Rating: B
USA Today - 05/07/1999
"...[The] sights do astonish..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 05/07/1999
"...There's a lot of funny dialogue in the movie..."
Total Film - 06/01/2000
"...You get: fun, some flashy effects and a bit of a laugh..."