- Classroom Edition DVD: Educator's Guide, Public Performance Rights
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 1, 2012
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Description by OLDIES.com:
The Inspector visits Lahaina, the Atlantis submarine, Waikiki Beach, and Dolphin Quest at Learning Center Lagoon. He explores the mystery and history of Hawaiian island culture and watches as hot lava bursts from the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes. Lastly, he visits the twin telescopes and follow along as he takes a ride to Hana.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.
- UPC: 818522011172
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item