- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
What scientific principle keeps coming up...and up...when designing Disney's theme park attractions? Trajectory! The Imagineers demonstrate how forces and motion play a leading role in creating rides like California Adventure's "California Screamin"' and "Toy Story Midway Mania." Students will learn the definitions of projectile and trajectory, see how Newton's First Law of Motion relates to these principles, and how to apply the physics of motion to predict and control the trajectory of a projectile.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.