The Science of Disney Imagineering: Trajectory
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- The Science of Disney Imagineering: Design and Models ~ $29.99
- The Science of Disney Imagineering: Energy ~ $29.99
- The Science of Disney Imagineering: Gravity ~ $29.99
- The Science of Disney Imagineering: Levers and Pulleys ~ $29.99
- The Science of Disney Imagineering: Newton's 3 Laws of Motion ~ $29.99
- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Asa Kalama|
Description by OLDIES.com:
What scientific principle keeps coming up...and up...when designing Disney's theme park attractions? Trajectory! The Imagineers demonstrate how forces and motion play a leading role in creating rides like California Adventure's "California Screamin"' and "Toy Story Midway Mania." Students will learn the definitions of projectile and trajectory, see how Newton's First Law of Motion relates to these principles, and how to apply the physics of motion to predict and control the trajectory of a projectile.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Science of Disney Imagineering: Trajectory (DVD-R)
$29.99 on SALE
Dick Tracy Show (Animated) - Volume 1 (16 Episodes) (DVD)
$1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Strip Tease Murder Case (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- King of The Wild (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Clutching Hand (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE