The Science of Disney Imagineering: Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Asa Kalama|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Newton's Three Laws on Motion are at work in virtually every Disney theme park ride and attraction. The Walt Disney Imagineers demonstrate how they use Newton's Three Laws to create some of the most exciting ride experiences possible. From the thrilling rockets of California Adventure's "Golden Zephyr" to the wild twists of "California Screamin,'" students will learn to define acceleration, friction and motion. Best of all, they'll be able to see first-hand the relationship between the motion of objects and the forces that act on them.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Kids & Family genre:
- Bizarre Cartoons of The Past (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Max Fleischer Color Classics, 1934-1940 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1920s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast: Beach Party (DVD) ~ 78¢ on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1930s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Big Town, Volume 1 (Heart of the City) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Benghazi Desert War: The Fighting Rats of Tobruk / Desert Victory (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- El Alamein (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE