The Science of Disney Imagineering: Magnetism
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Asa Kalama|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Which attractive force propels the launch of Rock n' Rollercoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios? Magnetism! In this DVD, the Walt Disney Imagineers demonstrate how they use magnets of all types throughout Disney's theme parks. From magnetic connectors that direct guests through attractions like The Seas with Nemo and Friends to playing back sound through audio speakers in Pirates of the Caribbean, Imagineers employ the forces of magnetism in a variety of ways. Students will learn about the attraction and repulsion of opposite poles, magnetic fields and domains, and electromagnets.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Science of Disney Imagineering: Magnetism (DVD-R)
$29.99 on SALE
Top ranking titles in the Kids & Family genre:
- Max Fleischer Color Classics, 1934-1940 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Bizarre Cartoons of The Past (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1920s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1930s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Popeye & Friends, Volume 3 [Paper Sleeve] (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- King of The Wild (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Strip Tease Murder Case (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Clutching Hand (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE