- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
How do the Imagineers make elephants fly? Actually, it's simple... simple machines, that is! Here, the Imagineers give a new look at how levers and pulleys were utilized to create attractions such as "Dumbo the Flying Elephant" and "Soarin' Over California." Kids will see how levers and pulleys make work easier by either multiplying or redirecting the effort we put into them. They will identify the two forces involved in using a machine and learn to calculate mechanical advantage, given effort and resistance.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.