The Science of Disney Imagineering: Gravity
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Asa Kalama|
Description by OLDIES.com:
What is the force that puts the thrill in thrill rides? Gravity, of course! One of the biggest challenges for Imagineers in designing theme park attractions, like "Disney's Rockin' Roller Coaster" and "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror," is figuring out the best way to work with?and sometimes against?gravity's constant 1G force. Students learn to define gravity and explain the relationship between gravity, mass, and distance. Best of all, they will be able to apply an understanding of forces to explain the feeling of weightlessness on a rollercoaster ride.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 9 ratings.
Based on 9 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Science of Disney Imagineering: Gravity (DVD-R)
$29.99 on SALE
Top ranking titles in the Kids & Family genre:
- Bizarre Cartoons of The Past (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1920s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Cartoon Rarities of the 1930s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Popeye & Friends, Volume 3 [Paper Sleeve] (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Daffy Duck & Friends [Paper Sleeve] (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD-R:
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Strip Tease Murder Case (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- End of the World (1934) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Clutching Hand (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE