- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
What is the force that puts the thrill in thrill rides? Gravity, of course! One of the biggest challenges for Imagineers in designing theme park attractions, like "Disney's Rockin' Roller Coaster" and "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror," is figuring out the best way to work with?and sometimes against?gravity's constant 1G force. Students learn to define gravity and explain the relationship between gravity, mass, and distance. Best of all, they will be able to apply an understanding of forces to explain the feeling of weightlessness on a rollercoaster ride.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.