- Released: June 27, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Ronnie Dyson was still in his teens when he appeared on Broadway in the original cast of "Hair". His voice is the first you'll hear on "Aquarius". Almost immediately, he began recording as a solo artist and hit the Top 10 hit with" (If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You?". This collection features all the hits recorded by this great singer, whose career was tragically cut short.
- 1.I Don't Wanna Cry
- 3.A Touch Of Baby
- 4.I Just Can't Help Believin'
- 5.She's Gone
- 6.Band Of Fold
- 7.(If You Let Me Make Love To You Then) Why Can't I Touch You
- 8.Make It With You
- 10.Do What Your Heart Tells You To Do
- 11.Bridge Over Troubled Water
- 12.One Man Band (Plays All Alone)
- 13.I Think I'll Tell Her
- 14.Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
- 15.Give In To Love
- 16.When You Get Right Down To It
- 17.A Wednesday In Your Garden
- 19.Girl Don't Come
- 20.Point Of No Return
- 21.The Love Of A Woman
- 22.The More You Do It (The More I Like It Done To Me)
- 23.Don't Be Afraid
Personnel: Ronnie Dyson (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
Collectables Records are correct this time; these 23 selections will satisfy the late Ronnie Dyson's most fanatic fan. The collection includes his career-breaking hit "(If You Let Me Make Love to You Then) Why Can't I Touch You?," as well as a slew of charters and remakes: "I Think I'll Tell Her," "When You Get Right Down to It," and remakes of "Band of Gold," "Fever," "Bridge Over Trouble Water," "Just Don't Want to Be Lonely," "Something," and "I Don't Wanna Cry." Fans of Dyson's more soulful selections will enjoy "The More You Do It (The More I Like It)," "Point of No Return," and "She's Gone" (not the Hall & Oates song). If you took a blindfold test listening to Dyson music, knowing nothing about the artist, you'd have a tough time guessing whether the singer is male or female, especially on ballads. ~ Andrew Hamilton