- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
What bit of science do the Imagineers turn to when they want to make a splash? Fluids! In this DVD, the Imagineers demonstrate how they use fluids to their advantage in constructing rides and attractions like "Grizzly River Run" and "The Seas with Nemo and Friends." Students will learn that a fluid is any substance that flows or moves easily due to its molecular make-up. They will also discover how fluid dynamics help us learn how fluids move and behave and also how fluids can be used to create mechanical advantage.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.