The Science of Disney Imagineering: Fluids
- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Asa Kalama|
Description by OLDIES.com:
What bit of science do the Imagineers turn to when they want to make a splash? Fluids! In this DVD, the Imagineers demonstrate how they use fluids to their advantage in constructing rides and attractions like "Grizzly River Run" and "The Seas with Nemo and Friends." Students will learn that a fluid is any substance that flows or moves easily due to its molecular make-up. They will also discover how fluid dynamics help us learn how fluids move and behave and also how fluids can be used to create mechanical advantage.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking DVD-R:
- The Serpent's Tongue / The Grayhaven Maniac (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Doctor Mabuse (2013) / Doctor Mabuse: Etiopomar (2014) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Banned Cartoons: A Historical Archive of the Shameful Racial Abuses of Hollywood's Yesteryear (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- The Average Woman (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Forbidden Cinema Presents: Vintage Smokers From the 1920s and 30s (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE