- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
What scientific principle is at work in every theme park ride the Imagineers create? It's Energy. The Imagineers reveal the role energy plays in popular theme park attractions such as Epcot's "Test Track" and the "Mad Tea Party." Students will learn that energy is the ability to do work and that energy is constantly being transferred from one thing to another. They will also identify the difference between potential and kinetic energy and be able to establish examples and benefits of renewable energy.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 786936792256
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item