- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
How did the Imagineers create a realistic looking snow-capped mountain in Florida for Animal Kingdom's "Expedition Everest?" They started with a design process and models. Using real theme park rides and attractions, like "Radiator Springs Racers" and "Toy Story Midway Mania," students will see how design and models are used to put things together and make them function. They will learn the steps of the engineering design process as well as how both physical and computer aided design models are useful.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.