- Public Performance Rights, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, sing-a-long, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Disney Educational Productions
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Walt Disney Imagineers do more than create wild rides. They also study wild animals to create environments, activities, and educational prgrams at Disney's Animal Kingdom that are tailored to the species' physical and behavorial adaptations. How do naked mole rats identify family members, and why is the toilet chamber so important? How do dolphins identify each other in murky water? How do meerkats communicate it's safe to come out and forage for food? They all rely on communication adaptations?olfactory, auditory, and visual. Students will learn to define and identify key adaptations, and listen in on amazing elephant communications that most humans have never heard.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 786936798685
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item