Atomic Age Classics Volume 6: Love & Marriage
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$5.95 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 26, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Description by OLDIES.com:
Social-Sex Attitudes in Adolescence (1953 - Crawley Films - 23 minutes): This surprisingly progressive film teaches us that well-adjusted couple, Bill and Mary, weren't just born that way. The parents had to constantly shape and hone their offspring into the perfect young adults that they are - and even then, there were problems. Mary keeps getting crushes on her girlfriends and Bill is having a grand old time sowing his wild oats with the fast crowd.
How Do You Know It's Love? (1950 - Coronet Films - 13 minutes): Nora and Jack seem to be in love but neither of them are sure. Jack asks his older brother for advice and Nora turns to Mom and her trusty scrapbook to figure things out. But now that they are both clear on what "love" is, could Nora's dislike of Chinese food ultimately break the couple up?
Are You Ready For Marriage? (1950 - Coronet Films - 16 minutes): Larry and Sue are ready to get married in spite of their parents' disapproval. Luckily, the local marriage counselor and his bizarre collection of visual aids help to point out that the couple's rush to marry might be premature.
Marriage Is A Partnership (1951 - Coronet Films - 16 minutes): Traveling on a train, Dottie reflects on her first year of marriage to Pete. Like most women of the time, she quit her job to be a housewife and is bored to tears. Also, the in-laws are meddling in the couple's affairs. Will a baby save this marriage or is Dottie's train ride an escape from a mundane marriage?
Should I Marry Outside My Faith? (1962 - Family Films - 29 minutes): So, you've figured out that you have the mature love and mutual respect necessary for a healthy, long lasting marriage. But do you have compatible religions? Jean, a Catholic, and Pete, a Protestant, plan to wed but are counseled aganist it by their family, clergy and friends. Luckily Jean and Pete's friends have a mixed marriage and it's doing okay. Or is it?
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
- Sales Rank: 47,345
- UPC: 089218563798
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 10cc Live in Concert (DVD) ~ $14.81 CYBER WEEK
- 2 Pac Tupac - Hip Hop Genius (DVD) ~ $6.15 CYBER WEEK
- 2Pac Tupac - Live at the House of Blues (Blu-ray) ~ $15.96 CYBER WEEK
- 2Pac Tupac - Complete Live Performances (2-DVD) ~ $15.96 CYBER WEEK
- 2Pac / Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Vs. Biggie: The Legacy Continues (DVD) ~ $8.63 CYBER WEEK
Atomic Age Classics Product Volumes:
- Atomic Age Classics, Volume 7: How To Be A Soldier (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK
- Atomic Age Classics, Volume 8: How To Be A Housewife (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK
- Atomic Age Classics, Volume 4: VD (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK
- Atomic Age Classics, Volume 5: "C" Is For Communist (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK
- Atomic Age Classics, Volume 1: Manners, Courtesy & Etiquette (DVD) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK