Atomic Age Classics Volume 6: Love & Marriage
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: August 26, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Description by OLDIES.com:
Social-Sex Attitudes in Adolescence (1953 - Crawley Films - 23 minutes): This surprisingly progressive film teaches us that well-adjusted couple, Bill and Mary, weren't just born that way. The parents had to constantly shape and hone their offspring into the perfect young adults that they are - and even then, there were problems. Mary keeps getting crushes on her girlfriends and Bill is having a grand old time sowing his wild oats with the fast crowd.
How Do You Know It's Love? (1950 - Coronet Films - 13 minutes): Nora and Jack seem to be in love but neither of them are sure. Jack asks his older brother for advice and Nora turns to Mom and her trusty scrapbook to figure things out. But now that they are both clear on what "love" is, could Nora's dislike of Chinese food ultimately break the couple up?
Are You Ready For Marriage? (1950 - Coronet Films - 16 minutes): Larry and Sue are ready to get married in spite of their parents' disapproval. Luckily, the local marriage counselor and his bizarre collection of visual aids help to point out that the couple's rush to marry might be premature.
Marriage Is A Partnership (1951 - Coronet Films - 16 minutes): Traveling on a train, Dottie reflects on her first year of marriage to Pete. Like most women of the time, she quit her job to be a housewife and is bored to tears. Also, the in-laws are meddling in the couple's affairs. Will a baby save this marriage or is Dottie's train ride an escape from a mundane marriage?
Should I Marry Outside My Faith? (1962 - Family Films - 29 minutes): So, you've figured out that you have the mature love and mutual respect necessary for a healthy, long lasting marriage. But do you have compatible religions? Jean, a Catholic, and Pete, a Protestant, plan to wed but are counseled aganist it by their family, clergy and friends. Luckily Jean and Pete's friends have a mixed marriage and it's doing okay. Or is it?
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
- Sales Rank: 21,840
- UPC: 089218563798
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Education: War / World War II Movie Categories:
The Architecture of Doom: The Nazi Philsophy of Beauty through Violence (DVD) ~
$22.96 Super Savings
Aviation - WWII: Clash of Eagles (2-DVD) ~
$6.45 Super Savings
- Desert Commandos (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
The Eye of Vichy (DVD) ~
$21.03 Super Savings
Fighter (DVD) ~
$17.52 Super Savings
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE