- Public Performance Rights, Spanish language track, printable Educator's Guide, exclusive educational bonus features, and assessment tools to reinforce key lessons.
- Rated: Unrated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2013
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Disney Educational
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Bill Nye the Science Guy magnifies the big science behind tiny germs. By exploring the science of health and germs, Bill shows students how hand-washing, eating nutritious food, and getting enough exercise and sleep can help the human body fight illness. The Science Guy demonstrates that taking care of the body isn't just important to health and well-being, it's also Safety Smart!
Bill Nye the Science Guy explores the science of germs and their effect on human health, and highlights the importance of hand-washing, exercise, and proper nutrition in preventing illnesses.
This product is made-on-demand by the manufacturer using DVD-R recordable media.
Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) -
please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player.
These DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders.
To address this, the manufacturer recommends viewing this product on a DVD player
that does not have recording capability.