- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 23, 2013
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Magnolia
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary with Writer/Director Xan Cassavetes
- Interview with Joséphine de la Baume
- Interview with Roxane Mesquida
- AXS TV Interview with Milo Ventimiglia
- AXS TV Interview with Roxane Mesquida
- Theatrical trailers
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A.V. Club - 05/02/2013
"What distinguishes KISS OF THE DAMNED is its look, which combines the garish gore and muted tones of '70s Euro-horror with the subtle glow of modern moviemaking..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/21/2013
"KISS OF THE DAMNED has a great retro look, and uses its main theme -- about how rich, snooty vampires are denying their animal nature -- as an excuse to celebrate the excess of old monster movies."
Writer/director Xan Cassavetes, daughter of John Cassavetes and Gena Rowlands, shifts gears from documentary to feature work with this offbeat horror opus. Set in New England, it tells the story of two sisters. Both are French vampires -- one evil, the other benevolent. Milo Ventimiglia plays a screenwriter who falls hard for the good sibling (Joséphine de la Baume), which incites the anger of the other sister (Roxane Mesquida). That young woman then decides to unleash fury on the local town. The cast also includes Riley Keough, Michael Rapaport, and Caitlin Keats; this marked Cassavetes' first directorial assignment following her 2004 documentary Z CHANNEL: A MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION.