- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: February 19, 2007
- Label: Recall Records Uk
Uncut - 5/03, p.1144 stars out of 5
- "...It's good vibrations all the way and the last chance so far to catch, Brian, Dennis and Carl Wilson in their mythical endless summer. Very easy listening..."
Mojo (Publisher) - 4/03, p.1204 stars out of 5
- "...Fans often lose sight of what a tremendously well-knit live band The Beach Boys were. This will remind them..."
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 2.California Girls
- 3.Sloop John B
- 5.School Days
- 6.God Only Knows
- 7.Be True to Your School
- 8.Do It Again
- 9.Little Deuce Coupe
- 10.Cotton Fields / Heroes and Villians
- 11.Happy Birthday Brian
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Keepin' the Summer Alive
- 2.Lady Lynda
- 3.Surfer Girl
- 4.Help Me Rhonda
- 5.Rock & Roll Music
- 6.I Get Around
- 7.Surfin' U.S.A.
- 8.You Are So Beautiful
- 9.Good Vibrations
- 10.Barbara Ann
- 11.Fun, Fun, Fun
GOOD TIMIN' features the last live show recorded by the original line up of the Beach Boys.
The Beach Boys: Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Alan Jardine.
Recorded live at Knebworth House, England on June 21, 1980. Includes liner notes by Mike Grant.
The Beach Boys: Dennis Wilson , Al Jardine, Carl Wilson , Brian Wilson , Bruce Johnston .
Liner Note Author: Paul Lester.
Recording information: Knebworth.
One of the last performances of the Beach Boys' original lineup was a cold and drizzly open-air show at Knebworth, in England, in 1980. Though obviously struggling with the adverse conditions (as well as the debilitated condition of both Brian and Dennis Wilson), the band performs a creditable set that stretches from its early days (a rousing "Be True to Your School") through its classic period with "Heroes and Villains," "God Only Knows," and "Good Vibrations," and later songs like the Bach-flavored "Lady Linda."