- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: December 21, 2011
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Mr. FAT-W Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Scientists Jack Costain, Ann Barlow, and Professor Morley visit the landing site of a UFO whose course they have traced by radar but find only a 6-inch sphere, which they take to their research laboratory. In the weeks that follow, several young women are reported missing.
A mutant from Jupiter journeys to London in search of young women in order to repopulate his dying planet, which has been devastated by nuclear war.
Theatrical Release |
- The film was released in Britain in 1965, and in the U.S. in 1967.