Sheriff Of Cochise - Volume 1
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Highway Patrol - Season 2 (5-DVD) ~ $14.24
- Sheriff of Cochise, Volume 1 - 11" x 17" Poster ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Sheriff Of Cochise - Volumes 1-4 (4-DVD) ~ $14.00 (Save 56%)
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Episodes originally aired 1956-1958
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: February 26, 2008
- Originally Released: 1956
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Paul Guilfoyle|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Bank Robbery: Two extremely clever bank robbers manage to stay one step ahead of Sheriff Morgan and his men.
Husband and Wife: Morgan travels out of his jurisdiction to rescue a friend's daughter from a gold-digging bigamist.
Lynching Party: A vigilante mob hungry for a lynching chases Morgan and his prisoner into the desert.
The Red Haired Visitor: A mechanic is murdered and all the evidence points to the wrong man.
Includes a BONUS EPISODE of the TV show, "Sugarfoot."
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
When i first stated to watch i was very surprised to see just how well the stories are written and the acting was excellent by all the cast.
This forgotten TV show shows its Desilu roots. In a few years they would produce the classic TV show "The Untouchables" and the same ingrediants that made that show a sucess are here: tight scripts, obvious good vs evil and a tough straight arrow lead, here played by John Bromfield. Some familiar faces are here as guests: Stanley (Star Trek's "Trouble WIth Tribbles") Adams, the "Dukes of Hazards' James Best, and Gloria ("I Married a Monster From Outer Space") Talbott. Its worth a look.
As an added bonus, ALpha has added an episode of the "Sugarfoot" TV show. Part of the Warner Brothers western lineup from the late 1950s (Cheyenne-Maverick-Bronco-etc), the brothers Warner have beem rather miserly in thier DVD releases and I believe this is the only example of "Sugarfoot" available on DVD.
- Sales Rank: 6,332
- UPC: 089218553690
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Alpha Video Labels:
- Ace of Clubs (1925) / Another Man's Boots (1922) (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces and Eights (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE