- Released: August 30, 1999
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.Drifting and Dreaming
- 3.Coming Home
- 4.Do You Ever Dream of Tomorrow?
- 5.How Green Was My Valley
- 6.I Couldn't Sleep a Wink Last Night
- 7.It's Like Old Times
- 8.I've Heard That Song Before
- 9.It Can't Be Wrong
- 10.Long Ago (And Far Away)
- 11.The Memory of a Rose
- 12.More and More
- 13.My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time
- 14.Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)
- 16.So Rare
- 18.We Were Waltzing
- 19.When Your Hair Has Turned to Silver
- 20.You're Breaking My Heart All Over Again
- 21.You're the One I Care For
- 22.You Can't Be True, Dear
Personnel includes Vera Lynn (vocals); Bob Farnon, Len Edwards (conductor); Bruce Campbell Orchestra, Fred Hartley, Ambrose & His Orchestra, Jay Wilbur & His Band.
Includes liner notes by Geoff Milne.
Liner Note Author: Geoff Milne .
It's Like Old Times features World War II era vocalist Vera Lynn on 22 songs recorded for Decca including "You Can't Be True, Dear," "I Couldn't Sleep a Wink Last Night," "Long Ago (And Far Away)," "Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone)" and "You're the One I Care For." While collector's will want this European release on the Jasmine label, the casual listener should stick with The Vera Lynn Collection on EMI. ~ Al Campbell