- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: September 26, 2006
- Originally Released: 1986
- Label: Allumination
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A family relationship is strained when the husband's self-destructive behavior ravages out of control with alcoholism and violence. He loses his job and if he doesn't seek help, he may lose his entire family.
An alcoholic causes pain and anguish for himself and his family. While he insists that he doesn't have a problem and refuses to seek help, his wife and kids constantly suffer from his abuse. Eventually, he loses his job and is forced to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. But the road to recovery isn't easy for him -- or his loved ones...
Family Interaction |
Road To Ruin |
Substance Abuse |
- A Sheen/Greenblatt Prods. & Robert Greenwald Prods. production.
- Aired originally on the ABC Television Network January 6, 1986.
- Renee Estevez is Martin Sheen's daughter.
- Additional credit: John Jensen (cinematography).