- Released: July 19, 2005
- Label: La-La Land Records
- 1.Undead, film score: Prologue-March of the Undead
- 2.Undead, film score: Welcome to Berkeley
- 3.Undead, film score: Rene
- 4.Undead, film score: Marion
- 5.Undead, film score: Zombies at the Door
- 6.Undead, film score: Farmhouse Escape
- 7.Undead, film score: Acid Rain
- 8.Undead, film score: The Wall
- 9.Undead, film score: Return to Berkeley
- 10.Undead, film score: To the Airfield
- 11.Undead, film score: Wayne Flies to the Rescue
- 12.Undead, film score: Ghostly Figures
- 13.Undead, film score: Military Intervention
- 14.Undead, film score: The Clouds Recede
- 15.Undead, film score: Epilogue
- 16.Undead, film score: End Credits
- 17.Little Green Men (for the film "Undead")
Composer: Cliff Bradley.
Personnel: Jennifer Bell (violin, flute); Damien C. Taylor (wind chime).
Photographer: Chris Osborne.
Insofar as one can call a splatter film soundtrack "charming," Cliff Bradley's Undead certainly fits the bill. A no-budget production created in the composer's parents' home, its D.I.Y. approach evokes the sound and sensibility of the B-movie classics of yore. Bradley takes neither his source material nor himself too seriously. His melodies are absurdly overbaked, wrought from cheesy synthesizers, children's choirs, and half-assed rewrites of familiar horror themes. But "Acid Rain" and "The Clouds Recede" deliver genuine suspense, and the closing glam rock theme "Little Green Men" is good, trashy fun. Forget the big-budget soullessness of Edelman, Horner, et al. For all its warts, Undead possesses passion in abundance, and sometimes that's enough. ~ Jason Ankeny