Between God ,The Devil and a Winchester (1968) / Boothill (1969)
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
More products that might interest you:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2008
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Gilbert Roland, Bud Spencer & Terence Hill|
|Directed by||Dario Silvestri, Giuseppe Colizzi & Marino Girolami|
Description by OLDIES.com:
This Italian/Spanish coproduction provides Gilbert Roland with one of his most interesting roles. Born Luis Antonio Damaso de Alonso in Juarez, Mexico, the charismatic Roland entered Hollywood films in 1923 with an uncredited part in The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. He later acted opposite Clara Bow, Mae West, Paul Muni, James Stewart, and made memorable appearances on hit TV series "Hart To Hart," "Gunsmoke," "The F.B.I.," "The Fugitive," and "Death Valley Days."
Starring Gilbert Roland, Richard Harrison, Ennio Girolami, Roberto Camardiel; Directed By Dario Silvestri.
Boothill (1969, Color, 92 minutes): Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer are back - shooting and slugging their way through hilarity and action in this final "Trinity" western. A ruthless mining company is murdering prospectors in order to take control of a gold-rich territory. Wandering gunman Cat Stevens, who has already taken a bullet while dispatching three savage gunslingers, soon finds himself caught in the conflict. Recruiting comrade Hutch Bessy, the hero embarks on a madcap battle of wits to thwart the hired guns.
Hill and Spencer co-starred in 19 movies, including the smash They Call Me Trinity and Trinity is Still My Name. Hill was born Mario Girotti and Spencer was the former Carlo Pedersoli, but an initial brush with 1960s Italian westerns encouraged them to Americanize their screen names. The inimitable team is given solid support by western veteran Woody Strode, gravel-voiced Lionel Stander, and the equally colorful Victor Buono (most famous for his Academy Award nominated performance in 1962's Whatever Happened to Baby Jane and as the villainous King Tut on the "Batman" TV series).
Starring Terrence Hill, Woody Strode, Bud Spencer, Eduardo Cianelli; Directed By Giuseppe Colizzi.
BOOTHILL: The Trinity Boys battle more bad guys between belly-laughs.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
- Sales Rank: 5,841
- UPC: 089218549297
- Shipping Weight: 0.27/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) (DVD-R) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) (DVD-R) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Alpha Video Labels:
- Ace of Clubs (1925) / Another Man's Boots (1922) (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the World (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE