- Released: April 24, 2001
- Label: Curb Special Markets
- 1.Breakdown - Tantric
- 2.Burn - Jo Dee Messina
- 3.Green Light Girl - Doyle Bramhall II/Smokestack
- 4.Soon - LeAnn Rimes
- 5.I Wanna Get Back With You - Mary Griffin
- 6.Good Time - Leroy
- 7.Poison Well - Insolence
- 8.I'm Not Driving Anymore - Rob Dougan
- 9.Satellite - BT
- 10.Mother - ERA
- 11.Falling For Me - Tamara Walker
- 12.Hang On - Hank Williams III
- 13.Take Me Away From Here - Tim McGraw
- 14.For the Love of Money - Rare Blend
- 15.Break on Through - Steve Holy
Producers: Debra Baum, Michael Lloyd, Mike Curb.
Audio Mixers: Chris Lord-Alge; Dee Robb; John X.; Mike Shipley; Bob Kearney.
Audio Remixer: Rollo.
For a fast-paced film about drag racing, you might expect a soundtrack filled with speed-crazed metal or industrial music. While there are a couple of thrashing, heavy rockers on this disc (Tantric's "Breakdown," "Poison Well" by Insolence), the DRIVEN soundtrack mixes things up admirably and unexpectedly by including a generous amount of contemporary country music and eclectic pop-rock. Country ballads from some of Nashville's superstars (Tim McGraw, LeAnn Rimes) and some zesty cowpunk from Hank Williams's grandson Hank III rub shoulders with Rare Blend's version of the oft-sampled O'Jays classic "For the Love of Money" and Doyle Bramhall II's blazing, old-school blues-rocker "Green Light Girl." If you want to know how this all fits together, go see the movie.