Jack Hoxie Double Feature: Trouble Busters (1933)/ Law and Lawless (1932)
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 Alpha DVDs for $39.90
- Jack Hoxie Double Feature: Trouble Busters (1933)/ Law and Lawless (1932) - 11" x 17" Poster ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Via Pony Express ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Western Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $5.98 (Save 60%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 25, 2007
- Originally Released: 1932
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Lewis D. Collins & Armand Schaefer|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Trouble Busters (1933, B&W): Store owner Dan Allen denies Tex Blain credit, so Tex decides to teach the gout-ridden grump a lesson, dressing up as a ghostly outlaw. During his prank he meets Dan's beautiful niece Mary Ann, a rancher, and he falls in love. After the sheriff runs him out of town, Tex unknowingly joins a rival ranch, one at war with Mary Ann over land oil rights. Starring Jack Hoxie, Lane Chandler, Kaye Edwards; Directed by Lewis D. Collins.
Law and Lawless (1932, B&W): Ranchers and homesteaders are fleeing their lands, unable to fight off raids by thugs from the Daggett ranch. Gunfighter "Montana" and his pal Poncho rescue a runaway carriage transporting Mr. Lopez and his lovely daughter Rosita. Since Lopez's ranch is under attack, Montana is hired to provide protection. Enraged by Montana's decision, Daggett marks the gunslinger for death. Starring Jack Hoxie, Hilda Moreno, Yakima Canutt; Directed by Armand Schaefer.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Silent movie star Jack Hoxie made six talking westerns in the 1930s before he retired. These two westerns are fun to watch but you'll notice that Hoxie's acting in talking movies wasn't very good. Plus his fight scenes look really weak.
TROUBLE BUSTERS 1933 is the final film that hoxie made. And The other LAW AND LAWLESS 1932 has Hoxie playing a hired gun. Ken Maynard also made a version of this movie called TWO GUN MAN.
Both these westerns are worth checking out if you enjoy B westerns.
- Sales Rank: 5,019
- UPC: 089218541697
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
- 26 Men - Volumes 1-3 (3-DVD) (DVD-R) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- $50,000 Reward (Silent) (with Bonus Short, "Then Came The Yawn") (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 7 Sins of The Vampire (2002) / Devilish Desire of Dario Dragani (2012) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- 70s Grindhouse Black Exploitation: TNT Jackson (1979) / The Black Godfather (1974) / Black Cobra (1981) / Black Cobra 2 (1990) / Black Cobra 3: The Manila Connection (1990) / The Black Gestapo (1975) / The Black Six (1974) (3-DVD) (DVD-R) ~ $10.50 on SALE
- Abilene Town (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
Alpha Video Labels:
- Ace of Clubs (1925) / Another Man's Boots (1922) (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Aces Wild / Wild Mustang (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Art Acord Double Feature: Fighters of the Saddle (Silent) / Pursued (Silent) (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the Plains (DVD) ~ $5.95 on SALE
- Across the World (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 on SALE