Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 30, 2013
- Originally Released: 1955
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.55
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A courtroom drama based on the true story of an American general who was court-martialled for accusing the military of criminal negligence and incompetance. The time was 1925 and, in the wake of World War I, General Billy Mitchell considered the Army and Navy's failure to begin seriously building up the Air Force akin to treason. He said so publicly and, during the famous trial that followed, predicted a situation akin to the bombing of Pearl Harbor that would occur some two decades later.
Law / Lawyers |
Theatrical Release |
- Filmed in CinemaScope.
- Film debut of actress Elizabeth Montgomery, later the star of the TV show "Bewitched."