Great White Shark: A Living Legend (Blu-ray)
Only 4 copies left
|You Save:||$11 (55% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 50 minutes
- Released: July 23, 2013
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: BBC Warner
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Swimming with Roboshark - Roboshark, a six foot long animatronic shark with an on-board camera, gives you a shark's-eye view of the ocean in this unbelievable program!
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- DTS Surround 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
This documentary from the BBC's celebrated Natural History Unit follows acclaimed shark diver Mike Rutzen as he explores the waters of South Africa in search of the Great White Shark. Rutzen famously does not use a safety cage, instead relying on using his body language to allow himself to swim among the sharks without fear of attack.
3 Days of the Condor / All Presidents Men (Blu-ray)
$5.31 Super Savings
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
79¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!