King of Kings (2-VHS)
- Number of Tapes: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Released: March 3, 1998
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Simitar Entertainment
This beautiful documentary encompasses four classics: the greatest book ever written, The Bible; the group of magnificent paintings given to us by the master painters over the years; the wonderful score consisting of selections from the greatest classical composers that ever lived [Bach, Grieg, Korsakov, etc.]; and finally the amazing silent film from Cecil B. DeMille, KING OF KINGS.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking VHS:
- Stepfather 2 (VHS) ~ 50¢ CYBER WEEK
- The Movie Murderer (VHS) ~ $1.50 CYBER WEEK
- Godzilla Collection (Godzilla: King of the Monsters / Godzilla vs. Mothra / Godzilla vs. Monster Zero / Godzilla's Revenge / Terror of Mechagodzilla) (5-Tape Set) (VHS) ~ $4.49 CYBER WEEK
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Widescreen) (VHS) ~ $1.50 CYBER WEEK
- Blarney - It Ain't No Picnic (VHS) ~ $1.49 CYBER WEEK