- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 8, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Columbia River Ent.
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Italy is justly famous for its food, and each region of the country has its own unique character and flavors. This program takes the viewer on a breathtaking tour of northern Italy and Tuscany, exploring the area's natural beauty and history as well as its cuisine. Some of Italy's most renowned chefs are featured here, explaining how to prepare some of the incomparable local dishes that are responsible for Italy's sterling reputation as one of the world's true culinary Meccas.
Instructional (General) |