- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 17, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Columbia River Ent.
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Chapters - SUPERPLANES:
- McDonnell Douglas F-4 - PHANTOM
- McDonnell Douglas F-15 - EAGLE
- Lockheed F-117A - NIGHT HAWK
- Hawker Siddeley - HARRIER
From the series that brought you AIR STRIKE and JET BOMBERS comes another informative gem about fighter planes. This 104 minute release turns its attentive eye to the jet fighter bomber. Exploring histories and technological details of a wide array of jets -- from the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom to the Lockheed F-117 Night Hawk Stealth Fighter -- SUPERPLANES includes every interesting tidbit. Using interviews with pilots, action footage from the cockpit, and close-up shots, this remarkable provides a thorough and exciting look at these bad boys!
Superplanes, part of the continuing series Famous Planes, puts you in the cockpit of the greatest military aircraft ever flown. This action-packed DVD examines four superplanes?their history, combat characteristics and deployment, and their multifaceted role as both fighter aircraft and support bombers. Features dramatic combat scenes, thrilling close-up color footage, and interviews
with the men who flew these famous planes!
Fighter Pilots |
Military (USA) |