- Released: July 22, 2003
- Label: UMVD Labels
- 1.Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- 2.Anthem - Good Charlotte
- 3.Forget Everything - New Found Glory
- 4.Hell Song, The - Sum 41
- 5.Swing Swing - The All-American Rejects
- 6.I Don't Give - Avril Lavigne
- 7.Laid - Matt Nathanson
- 8.Art of Losing, The - American Hi-Fi
- 9.Fever For the Flava - Hot Action Cop
- 10.Give up the Grudge - Gob
- 11.Bouncing Off the Walls - Sugarcult
- 12.Come Back Around - Feeder
- 13.Any Ohter Girl - NU
- 14.Beloved - The Working Title
- 15.Calling You - Blue October
- 16.Honey & The Moon - Joseph Arthur
- 17.Into the Mystic - The Wallflowers
Audio Mixers: Eric Valentine ; Feeder; Don Rodenbach; Void Caprio; Jay Baumgardner; Jim Scott ; Adrian Bushby; Mark Trombino ; Michael Patterson ; Nick Launay; Rick Beato; Tim O'Heir; Tom Lord-Alge; Bill Appleberry .
Much like its two predecessors AMERICAN PIE and AMERICAN PIE 2, the AMERICAN WEDDING soundtrack features a catchy array of both established and newer alt-pop acts. Representing the post-grunge old guard are the Foo Fighters ("Times Like These") and American Hi-Fi ("The Art of Losing") while New Found Glory ("Forget Everything") stands in for the emo masses and lollipop punk gets its due by way of Sum 41 ("The Hell Song") and Good Charlotte ("Anthem").
Bad-girl popster Avril Lavigne checks in with the previously unreleased "I Don't Give," as do fellow Canucks Gob, whose "Give Up the Grudge" keeps with the musical theme of irresistible harmonies and hook-happy guitar riffs. Standing out amid all this original material are covers by Matt Nathanson and The Wallflowers. With the former, James' '90s hit "Laid" is given a stripped-down, acoustic-driven arrangement whereas Jakob Dylan and company deliver a more straightforward reading of the Van Morrison classic "Into the Mystic."