- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: April 20, 1999
- Label: Silva America
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Zulu, film score: Zulu Main Theme / Isandhiwana 1879
- 2.Zulu, film score: News of the Massacre / Rorke's Drift Threatened
- 3.Zulu, film score: Bromhead's Safari / Wagons Over
- 4.Zulu, film score: You're All Going to Die!
- 5.Zulu, film score: First Zulu Appearance and Assault
- 6.Zulu, film score: March of the "Men of Harlech"
- 7.Zulu, film score: Durnford's Horses Arrive and Depart / The Third Assault
- 8.Zulu, film score: Zulu's Final Appearance and Salute
- 9.Zulu, film score: Men of Harlech / End Title
- 10.Girl with the sun in her Hair, The (Sunsilk commercial)
- 11.The Specialist, film score: Suite: Main Title / Bogota 1984 / You Bastard, How Do You Feel, Better? / Did You Call Me?
- 12.The Cotton Club, film score: Suite: The Depression Hits / Best Beats Sandman / The Cotton Club
- 13.King Rat, film score: March
- 14.The Tamarind Seed, film score: Suite: Play It Again / The Accident / Double Agent / End Credits
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Last Valley, film score: Main Theme, The (Choral Version)
- 2.Love Among The Ruins, film score: Theme
- 3.Mercury Rising, film score: The Story Ends
- 4.Midnight Cowboy, film score: Florida Fantasy
- 5.King Kong, film score (1976): Prelude & Love Theme
- 6.Frances, film score: Theme
- 7.My Sister's Keeper, film score: Suite
- 8.Hammett, film score: Theme
- 9.Dances with Wolves, film score: The Buffalo Hunt
- 10.The Deep, film score: Theme
- 11.Mister Moses, film score: Suite: Main Title / Moses in the River / An Elephant Called Emily / The Dam / What Would I Do For L
Original scores composed by John Barry. Performed by The City Of Prague Philharmonic, conducted by Nic Raine.
Recorded at "Smecky" Studios, Prague, Czech Republic in November 1998 and Whitfield Street Studios, London, England in December 1998. Includes liner notes by Geoff Leonard, Pete Walker and Geoff Fitzpatrick.
All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
Composer: John Barry .
Personnel: Noel Langley (trumpet); Paul Bateman (piano); Mark Ayres (keyboards).
Liner Note Authors: Geoff Leonard; Pete Walker.
Recording information: "Smecky" Studios, Prague, Czech Republic; Whitfeld Street Studios, London, England.
Editor: Ian Shepherd.
Arranger: Nic Raine.