- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 24, 2002
- Label: Silva America
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Hedwig's Theme - (from "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone")
- 2.Fellowship, The - (from "Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring")
- 3.Sand Volcano / Love Theme (from "The Mummy")
- 4.Main Themes - (from "The Mummy Returns")
- 5.Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon / The Eternal Vow (from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")
- 6.Suite: Prologue: Anvil Of Crom / Riddle Of Steel / Riders Of Doom (from "Conan: The Barbarian")
- 7.Main Themes - (from "Dragonheart")
- 8.Overture - (from "The Seventh Voyage Of Sinbad")
- 9.Prelude / The Balloon (from "Mysterious Island")
- 10.Giant Bees / The Giant Crab (from "Mysterious Island")
- 11.Prelude - (from "Jason And The Argonauts")
- 12.The Forbidden Valley / Pterodactyl Attack / Death Of Gwangi (from "The Valley Of Gwangi")
- 13.Overture - (from "The Three Worlds Of Gulliver")
- 14.Prelude / Sinbad Fights / Kali / Finale (from "The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad")
- 15.Dance of the Witches, The - (from "The Witches Of Eastwick")
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Suite - (from "Gladiator")
- 2.End Titles - (from "Flesh And Blood")
- 3.Willow's Theme - (from "Willow")
- 4.Main Theme - (from "Beetlejuice")
- 5.Main Title / Ice Dance (from "Edward Scissorhands")
- 6.Suite - (from "Batman")
- 7.Training Montage - (from "Highlander")
- 8.Suite - (from "Mad Max 1&2")
- 9.Thunderdome Fanfare / I Ain't Captain Walker (from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome")
- 10.O Fortuna From Carmina Burana - (from "Excalibur")
- 11.Overture / The Market At Basra (from "The Thief Of Bagdad")
- 12.Faerie Dance / Re-United (from "12 Legend")
- 13.Raiders March, The - (from "Raiders Of The Lost Ark")
Performed by City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra & Chorus; Nic Raine, Paul Bateman (conductor).
Includes 27 tracks.
Personnel: Gareth Williams (tin whistle, keyboards).
Recording information: Smecky Studios, Prague, Czech Republic; Sony Music Studios, London, England.
Editor: Gareth Williams.
Arrangers: John Williams ; Greig McRitchie; Christopher Tin; Mark McGurty; Jerry Goldsmith; Adam Sandler; Mark McKenzie; Michael Kamen; Steve Bartek ; William Ross ; Bernard Herrmann ; Philip Lane; Carl Orff; Nic Raine; MiklĘs RĘzsa ; Christopher Palmer.
An extensive collection of themes from fantasy and adventure movies through the years, Fantasy Album: Adventure and Fantasy at the Movies features renditions of music from films spanning The Highlander to The Three Worlds of Gulliver as performed by Nic Raine and the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra. While these performances don't quite measure up to the original recordings, the set does include many pieces from film's most respected composers, including John Williams' "The Raiders March" (from Raiders of the Lost Ark), Bernard Herrmann's "Prelude" (from Jason and the Argonauts), and Howard Shore's "The Fellowship" (from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring). Other highlights include Tan Dun's "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon/The Eternal Vow" (from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), Danny Elfman's "Main Title/Ice Dance" (from Edward Scissorhands), and Hans Zimmer's "Suite" (from Gladiator). While it may not make film score buffs as happy as a collection of the original versions of these compositions would have, Fantasy Album: Adventure and Fantasy at the Movies is still a relatively decent collection of some of film's most dramatic music. ~ Heather Phares