- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 10, 2001
- Originally Released: 1987
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Donald G. Jackson - Director, Randall Frakes - Screenwriter
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Low-budget, tongue-in-cheek comic spoof about a nuclear armageddon and how the human survivors outwit, outrun, and outgun the frog creatures which now inhabit the planet.
- Shot in Fotokem color, Technicolor prints.
- Copyright 1987 New World Entertainment.
- "The Frog Prince" illustrations by James Marshall, copyright 1974, used in the film with permission.