Don Davis Matrix Revolutions [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$13.58 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.41 (15% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by Alexandre Desplat ~ Godzilla ~ $12.58
by Soundtrack ~ The Matrix [Music From and Inspired by the Motion Picture] ~ $13.49
- Released: November 4, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Imports
- 1.Matrix Revolutions, film score: The Matrix Revolutions Main Title
- 2.Matrix Revolutions, film score: The Trainman Cometh (composed with Ben Watkins)
- 3.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Tetsujin (composed with Ben Watkins)
- 4.In My Head (for the film Matrix Revolutions)
- 5.Matrix Revolutions, film score: The Road to Sourceville
- 6.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Men in Metal
- 7.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Niobe's Run
- 8.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Woman Can Drive
- 9.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Moribund Mifune
- 10.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Kidfried
- 11.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Saw Bitch Workhorse
- 12.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Trinity Definitely
- 13.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Neod„mmerung
- 14.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Why, Mr. Anderson?
- 15.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Spirit of the Universe
- 16.Matrix Revolutions, film score: Navras (composed with Ben Watkins)
This is an Enhanced CD, which contains both regular audio tracks and multimedia computer files.
Original score composed by Don Davis.
Composer: Don Davis .
Personnel: Mabi Thobejane (vocals, percussion); Deepak Ram, Lakshmi Shankar, Azam Ali (vocals); Bruce Winter (guitar); Greg Ellis (dulcimer, percussion); Gocoo (taiko).
Audio Mixer: Larry Mah.
Recording information: 20th Century-Fox Studios; Klimax Productions, Hollywood, CA; PowerBlue Music, Santa Barbara, CA; The Newman Scoring Stage, Twentieth Century Fox.
Translators: Mascar¢; Andy Glass; Andrew Glass.
A suitably spooky, high-tech sonic backdrop to the third, final, and most visually stunning episode in the MATRIX trilogy, MATRIX REVOLUTIONS combines Don Davis's action-packed Star Wars-esque orchestral score with Juno Reactor's modernistic trance and hard-house dance music. The two seemingly disparate sides of the soundtrack actually work quite well together. Davis's score explores the movie's dark, medieval undercurrents with touches of Arvo Part-like, early-music-influenced dissonance, and Juno Reactor's hyper-mechanical beats and ethereal, disembodied vocalizing echo the frightening inhumanity of the robot bad guys. The artists' contributions combine nicely to provide a simultaneously chilling and invigorating listening experience.
The Matrix The Matrix Revisited 2-Pack (Blu-ray, 10th...
$8.98 on SALE
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (Music from the Original... (CD)
$8.71 Super Savings
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [Original Score] (CD)
$8.92 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 61 ratings.
Based on 61 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Songs, Themes & Laughs From "The Andy Griffith Show" (CD)
$5.97 on SALE
Top Gun (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Expanded) (CD)
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE