- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 59 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 18, 2013
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Spelling Entertainme
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Ten passengers on a red-eye flight from L.A. to Boston fall hopelessly out of sync with their own time. Based on the novella from "Four Past Midnight" by Stephen King.
The latest in Steven King's adaptations for the screen is "The Langoliers," a spooky yarn about ten people on a plane who awake to find that all of the passengers and crew are missing. One of the ten survivors is a pilot, and he manages to land the plane in Bangor, Maine. Once on the ground, the passengers discover that they are the only people on earth. And things have changed: the food is tasteless, the air has no scent, the beer is flat, and nothing makes a sound... except for the noises of the Langoliers -- tearing away at the fiber of time!
High Flying |
Made-For-Network TV |
Theatrical Release |
- Produced by Laurel-King Prods.
- Filmed at Bangor International Airport in Bangor, Maine.
- Running time 4 hours.
- Aired on ABC 5/14/1995.