- Released: June 11, 2002
- Label: Walt Disney Records
- 1.Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - (with Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu / Kamehameha Schools Children's Choir)
- 2.Stuck on You - (with Elvis Presley)
- 3.Burning Love - (with Wynonna)
- 4.Suspicious Minds - (with Elvis Presley)
- 5.Heartbreak Hotel - (with Elvis Presley)
- 6.Devil in Disguise - (with Elvis Presley)
- 7.He Mele No Lilo - (with Mark Keal'i Ho'Omalu / Kamehameha Schools Children's Chorus)
- 8.Hound Dog - (with Elvis Presley)
- 9.Can't Help Falling in Love - (with The A-Teens)
- 10.Stitch to the Rescue - (Score)
- 11.You Can Never Belong - (Score)
- 12.I'm Lost - (Score)
Original score composed by Alan Silvestri.
Disney's tale of a lovable alien named Stitch and his Hawaiian hijinks with a lad named Lilo will worm its way into the heart of any self-respecting grade-schooler, but the film's soundtrack seems (cleverly) geared toward the kids' parents. Besides a couple of Hawaiian tunes for local color and the obligatory orchestral pieces by ubiquitous film composer Alan Silvestri, this disc is given over to the catalogue of the King of Rock & Roll himself. While a number of tunes are original recordings by Elvis himself, from his rebel days "Hound Dog" to his Vegas phase ("Suspicious Minds"), other artists also take on his tunes. The A*Teens' teen-pop version won't make anyone forget that of (anyone remember) Lick the Tins from the soundtrack to 1987's SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL, much less the original. However, Wynonna puts in a characteristically cutting, soulful performance on "Burning Love." And it's important to remember that one can never hear "Heartbreak Hotel" too many times.